Phunky Town

kopitiam funny prank

Malaysian Blogger

All Malaysian Bloggers Project

NO PORK!!!

Malaysian Blogger

All Malaysian Bloggers Project

~Ken Lee or Without you by Mariah Carey (ENGLISH SUBTITLES)~

KEN LEE - IMPROVED ENGLISH-

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The Broken Cup Holder

Caller: "Hello, is this Tech Support?"
.
Tech Rep: "Yes, it is. How may I help you?"
.
Caller: "The cup holder on my PC is broken and I am within my warranty period. How do I go about getting that fixed?"
.
Tech Rep: "I'm sorry, but did you say a cup holder?"
.
Caller: "Yes, it's attached to the front of my computer."
.
Tech Rep: "Please excuse me if I seem a bit stumped, it's because I am. Did you receive this as part of a promotional, at a trade show? How did you get this cup holder? Does it have any trademark on it?"
.
Caller: "It came with my computer, I don't know anything about a promotional. It just has '4X' on it."
.
At this point the Tech Rep had to mute the caller, because he couldn't stand it. The caller had been using the load drawer of the CD-ROM drive as a cup holder, and snapped it off the drive. Previously, CD-ROM makers used to label the front of the CD-ROM drive with its speed (e.g. 2X, 4X, 8X). As drives became faster, this practice faded away.
.
According to the lore, this came from a technical representative from Australia, where they have a beer called "4X".

No comments:

What's the time?

Movies Trivia