Phunky Town

kopitiam funny prank

Malaysian Blogger

All Malaysian Bloggers Project

NO PORK!!!

Malaysian Blogger

All Malaysian Bloggers Project

~Ken Lee or Without you by Mariah Carey (ENGLISH SUBTITLES)~

KEN LEE - IMPROVED ENGLISH-

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The Most Stupid Man On Earth

There was a flood in a village. One man said to everyone, "I'll stay! God will save me!"
.
The flood got higher and a boat came and the man in it said "Come on mate, get in!"
"No" replied the man. God will save me!
.
The flood got very high now and the man had to stand on the roof of his house.
.
A helicopter soon came and the man offered him help." No, God will save me!" he said.
.
Eventually he died by drowning.
.
He got by the gates of heaven and he said to God "Why didn't you save me?"
.
.
.
God replied, "For goodness sake! I sent a boat and a helicopter. What more do you want!"

No comments:

What's the time?

Movies Trivia