Phunky Town

kopitiam funny prank

Malaysian Blogger

All Malaysian Bloggers Project

NO PORK!!!

Malaysian Blogger

All Malaysian Bloggers Project

~Ken Lee or Without you by Mariah Carey (ENGLISH SUBTITLES)~

KEN LEE - IMPROVED ENGLISH-

Monday, August 6, 2007

Insurance Agents

Three guys are fishing in the Caribbean. One guy says, "I had a terrible fire; lost everything. Now the insurance company is paying for everything and that's why I'm here."
.
The second guy says, "I had a terrible explosion; lost everything. Now the insurance company is paying for everything and that's why I'm here."
.
The third guy says, "What a coincidence. I had a terrible flood; lost everything. Now the insurance company is paying for everything and that's why I'm here."
.
The other guys turned to him with confusion and asked, "Flood? How do you start a flood?"

No comments:

What's the time?

Movies Trivia