Phunky Town

kopitiam funny prank

Malaysian Blogger

All Malaysian Bloggers Project

NO PORK!!!

Malaysian Blogger

All Malaysian Bloggers Project

~Ken Lee or Without you by Mariah Carey (ENGLISH SUBTITLES)~

KEN LEE - IMPROVED ENGLISH-

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Would You Marry Again?

One evening, impressed by a meat entree his wife had prepared, the husband asked, "What did you marinate this in?"
The wife dropped her fork and went into a long explanation about how much she loved him and how life wouldn't be the same without him.
She must have seen the confused look on her husband's face, because she inquired, "What did you ask me?" When he told her what he'd asked, the wife laughed and said, "I thought you asked me if I would marry you again!" Later, as she was cleaning up the kitchen, the husband called out, "Hey, Hon, WOULD you marry me again?" Without hesitation she replied, "Vinegar and barbecue sauce."

No comments:

What's the time?

Movies Trivia